• Advertisement

    Two Dollar General workers hospitalized after being exposed to strange substance on money


    Metro 911 dispatchers said two people have been hospitalized after being exposed to an “oil-type” substance on money.

    The two people are employees of the Dollar General in Rand.

    Dispatchers said the call came in at about 6 p.m. Sunday and that the workers said they felt like they might pass out.

    The Kanawha County Sheriff’s Office is investigating.

    Eyewitness News will have updates as more information is released.